Hello! My boyfriend and I were watching a movie when some heavy petting occurred. Eventually he started fingering me but stopped because it was too painful for me. Instead he massaged my clitoris. During that time period I was giving him a hand job, I got a bit of pre-cum on my fingertips. Now after that I can't remember which hand I used, it was either the one with the pre-cum or the one without -its been killing both him and I to remember- but anyways, I used the hand to adjust his hand that was playing with my clit. My finger accidentally slipped and I touched my clitoris area (surrounding area) with the fingers that may have been covered in pre-cum. Yes, I was wet. But is it possible that I may become pregnant?

No, it is highly impossible for that to get you pregnant. His sperm would have to get inside your body and come in contact with your eggs and furtilzie them so unless his 'friend' jizzed in you or his jizz was on his fingers as he went inside you, then you're alright. If you're a virgin then it's even more unlikely which would probably cancel out any doubt that your preggo.

Hope this helped you!!:-)