Hi so here is what happened. Me and my girlfriend were having some fun here at my house and I was wearing shorts and underwear and my girlfriend was using just her underwear on and we were having "dry sex" (she was on top of me and riding on top of my penis) and I had pre cum but im sure if it went through the clothing, and I also fingered her after that but I didn't touch my penis or anything. She was suppose to have her period a day after we did that (we did it on monday and she was suppose to have her period on tuesday) and until now she didn't have her period. Is there a possibility of her to be pregnant? Or did the fingering just delayed her period? Is that possible? I really need an answer for this asap because I am freaking out and it had been 3 days that she didn't get her period. PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER!!!

Hello there is no way she is pregnate unless you had cum on your fingers as you we fingering her. She is just worring herself that can cuse her period to be late or she has counted the days wrong. Hopefully she gets her period soon good luck!

Maybe getting pregnant by dry humping is possible, but only as you said - if there was a sperm on your fingers that was fresh (not dry) while you were fingering her. If you both were dressed or if she was dressed, that is OK. She is not pregnant. I know a lot of different cases when it comes to pregnancy and intercourse, but I have never heard that someone actually got pregnant during the "dry sex". Her period must be late for some other reasons, and I would recommend for her to do an investigation about this. Visiting doctor is the best option. 

Hey, Nikolas

Okay so it is very possible that you can get pregnant from Pre-cum. The way this works is that if you have ejaculated before hand, there could still be some semen left inside of your penis. This sperm can be washed out by urine. Or, it can be pushed out by your Pre-cum. either way, you're probably just fine. Don't worry. Just try not to stress out over it too much. Stress can cause pregnancy symptoms. All i can say is take a pregnancy test now and again in a week. I wish you and your girlfriend the  best of luck! Best wishes and i hope this helped. Good luck! :-)

Hey guys thank you so much for the answers that really helped me and my gf just called me saying that she just got her period! :) I am so relaxed right now you have no idea! but thank you so much guys!!! 

Ok me and my boyfriend were dry humping and fingering on Christmas Eve and Christmas and on these days I did not make him cum. We also did it on New Year’s Eve which I made him cum and this past Sunday and yesterday but while we dry jumped in all of these days we were fully clothed and when he fingered me he would use his opposite hand from which he checked himself with and I had several orgasm last night and I was really wet. I’m only 16! IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD BE PREGNANT??!!!!!!!IM SO SCARED AND WORRIED! I’m late for my period today! Please give me serious answers.