Hello! My boyfriend and I were watching a movie when some heavy petting occurred. Eventually he started fingering me but stopped because it was too painful for me. Instead he massaged my clitoris. During that time period I was giving him a hand job, I got a bit of pre-cum on my fingertips. Now after that I can't remember which hand I used, it was either the one with the pre-cum or the one without -its been killing both him and I to remember- but anyways, I used the hand to adjust his hand that was playing with my clit. My finger accidentally slipped and I touched my clitoris area (surrounding area) with the fingers that may have been covered in pre-cum. Yes, I was wet. But is it possible that I may become pregnant?

I'm not a dr or anything but your fine pre cum is just a liquid base that lubes the guys penis nobody really knows if sperm is in pre cum or not with that being said if he had peed before that or anytime after his last ejacualtion then hypothetically speaking there would be know cum because his pee washed it out and you said you touch your clit well that's not going to get you pregnant there was never full on penetration you need penetration and my final thing is pre cum does immediately when air hits it so the longer you waited the more that died you should be fine.

Sorry 2 typos No instead of Know and Die instead of Does

Chances are, no.

While there is no sperm found in pre-ejaculate, there is always the possibility of some surviving in the fluid is he's recently ejaculated.

My boyfriend told me he came earlier that morning, but urinated 2-3 times from between that morning and the incident. I read online (I know I shouldn't always believe what the Internet says) and it says urine washes away left over sperm.

Dangerous comments here!
1. Some UK research has indicated that in some men sperm is always present in pre-cum; others never.
2. Prior urination only clears left-over semen from a previous ejaculation.
3. Depending on the presentation of the clit, if sufficiently wet, sperm could swim into the vagina.
4. You don't need full-on penetration to get pregnant. Just a means of sperm transfer. Many have become pregnant otherwise than by penile penetration.
5. Pre-cum does not 'die'. It is not alive as such in the first place. It is sperm that lives. Sperm rarely 'hits the air'. It is usually swimming in fluid. If that were the case, then semen samples would never be viable for testing in petri dishes.

Dear AngelMarie
The chances are low. But did this happen in a fertile time? If not, then there is no chance.
When did this happen; when did your last period start; how long is your cycle?

My last period began May 31st, and lasted six days!

Thank you for that information. But you didn't say

1. what day this heavy petting incident occurred &
  2. How long your cycle is - typically 28 days, to indicate when your next period is expected to start.

It occurred June 11th, two days ago. My period usually occurs between every 24-29ish days.

The likelihood is that this probably did occur in a fertile time. However the chances of pregnancy arising seem very low. It might depend on the size of your clit how near to your vagina your finger was, and how wet you were. It only takes one sperm, but that sperm has to swim into your vagina and then successfully swim to your fallopian tubes.