My boyfriend and I we're having fun one afternoon and I gave him a ****job. He had no ejaculation for one week. During our session, he didn't ejaculate just pre cum. He wipe it off on the blanket, pants, and on my skin. It was about 10 minutes and his fingers were dry. He then rubbed my clitoris with his middle finger which he didn't use to wipe his pre cum. I don't have a regular menstruation cycle and I haven't had my period yet for this month. But it happened on a Monday and for the next proceeding days I've been experiencing white discharge. Is there a possibility that I could get pregnant, I'm freaking out cause I'm a virgin and only 16! Help please!

I hate to say this, but you are most likely pregnant. I am a doctor and I've had lots of people ask me this before. I've always said they were most likely pregnant, and all but once I was right.