One - So I havent had intercourse, but my boyfriend has fingered me, and I'm not sure if he had anything on his fingers. If he did, it was only precum. The sheets were wet(possibly from me) and he lifted them, maybe accidentily touching some from thw tip of his penis?(which his underwear was soaked as well) and immedietly started fingering me. Could I be pregant from that? Two - I have been working out lately, and my whole body was sore at some points. But most of it went away except my back and my abdomanal region. I have had white chunky discharge (before the incident) and bloating. When i press on my stomach, it feels hard. My period should come any day now. This was a week after the incident above. Any advice?

I also have a similar situation.... me and my girlfriend had too much fun yesterday she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? She had her period last month starting on Jan 28th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me will can she become pregnant in such a situation??

You are unlikely to be pregnant yet, but the possibility is there if it happened in a fertile time. More detail is needed, so what date did your last period start, and how long is your cycle (typically 28 days)? Is your cycle regular?

Dear Oyepat.

If she "had her period last month starting on Jan 28th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her", she will probably ovulate about 11th/12th. That means she is likely to be fertile from 6th/7th, so there is the possibility that she could become pregnant in your situation as described. It is unlike to be true that your "sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes", because they were probably in semen! So they are likely to survive. The significant factor is whether semen was on your fingers. You say "hardly any wet or had anything on them", but that is a bit vague. It only takes one sperm to fertilise an egg. The chances appear low, but they are there. It's a close call.

I hope this helps

Thanks!!
I am sure i didnt had anything on my fingers...but
I m really scared...i hope she is NOT!!
Her next cycle start around 26-27 th of this month and i will probably have to wait till that time. If she goes through that smoothly as normal and i am sure she is not pregnant....
Btw is there any way to check before that??

And i know that semen contains sperms and semen is white liquid. But i am sure i didnt had any white liquid on my fingers....

A blood test a couple of days before might prove positive if she does become pregnant. Otherwise an HPTest a couple of days after her period has not arrived.
If you are really worried, you could consider emergency contraception (with advice).
Hope this helps

But if her periods come regularly as scheduled....then i guess there is no issue in that case??

If her period arrives on time (or thereabouts), then it is fairly certain that she is not pregnant.

My point was that sperms do not usually get exposed to the air. There is a myth that air kills the sperm, but they can survive in semen.

If it is a fact that "i am sure i didnt had any white liquid on my fingers.... " then there is no way for her to get pregnant. But you had said, "i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers" which gives rise to the possibility, low though it may be.

Thanks!!
I know that under the situation the possibility of her getting pregnant are very less close to none actually. Hence i hope her periods arrive on time and as normal as the previous ones and she is not pregnant.

Yes, as mentioned i rubbed my hands on her body and on her clothes as well. We loved each other for about 10 min. I gave her my hankerchief from my pocket to clean the stuff then i put that back into my pocket aswell. So after all this i am sure there was nothing on my fingers, definetely not semen because my fingers were definetely not that wet at all. We didnt had our clothes off but i fingered her by putting my hand inside her jeans...

It's been 20 days since the end my period. This happened a week ago.

So I assume it is 25 days since your period started, which would have been 14th Jan. A week ago was 1st Feb. Assuming a 28-day cycle, you could have ovulated 28th Jan; 1st Feb would then have been a non-fertile day. If the cycle were 32 days, ovulation could have been 1st Feb; 1st Feb would then have been on a fertile day.

I actually asked "what date did your last period start, and how long is your cycle (typically 28 days)? Is your cycle regular?" But you didn't answer my questions! So I have had to make assumptions, which might well not be correct.