So my boyfriend and I masturbated each other for the first time about 5-6 days ago. As I was giving him a ha****b I was rubbing the head of his penis and it was covered with precum but he didn't actually cum because he had to go back to school. After, I rinsed my hands with some soap and water and when he left I went to the bathroom to pee and wash my vagina. Before I did so, I rinsed the hand I used for the ha****b again and then rubbed around my vagina and inside then shortly after that I ended up fingering myself. I know this shouldn't be a problem but is pregnancy a possibility? Im sure he didn't touch his penis before touching me. I'm supposed to be getting my period this week and I'm just nervous because it was my first time being fingered and I'm starting to stress and I don't want the stress to make my period late and make me even more scared. Please help

hello,

it is very unlikely you are pregnant as you said you rinsed your hands with soap and all, and by the time you did all that the sperm would of died when in contact with air, there is nothing to worry about, if i read correctly you should be fine! stop stressing, and relax, if you stress more or less likely your period will come late! Good luck