my girlfriend had her last period on 16 Dec.. then I visited her around 20 Jan.. that day, I fingered her.. while fingering for once, I touched my genitals, and then fingered her a lot.. I m sure, that I haven't masturbated that time.. in fact I have never masturbated in front of her.. I m not sure of precum.. but I think, I was dry for myself at that time..
at that time she said, that she was expecting her period.. after that incident, her periods disappeared.. now it is 16th Feb.. almost 2 months since her last period.. and she is not having signs of any period now..

now, it has got very dark around her nipples.. also, she is having very frequent urination..in fact 18-25 a day..she also has feeling of nausea and tiredness..

I cant believe, that it is possible.. but yes, she has no period since 2 months.. and it is abt 25 days since that incident..still no periods.. also, she has got very signs of pregnancy.. we both are very worried and afraid now.. please help, what we shud do now..