New Member
1 post

Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant from precum through clothes? The situation at hand: with girlfriend making out as usual. She took her pants and underwear off and i fingered her. Went back to making our for a while and kind of went back and forth fingering her. I had on boxers, & basketball shorts under my jeans so 3 layers. I notice a wet spot on my jeans from precum. If I or she touched it would this get her pregnant? Not sure how my precum went thru but im 100% sure it was my precum not semen. Is this something to worry about ps I dont think it came in direct contact w her vagina. Still worried

hey there so based on your explanation it would be incredibly unlikely nearly impossible to get pregnant. If your clothes are just damp if they are soaked or dripping then there’s a little higher risk but still low. When did you last cum (ejaculate) before this happened?

Health Guru
It would also depend on what point in her cycle she was at when it happened too.