One - So I havent had intercourse, but my boyfriend has fingered me, and I'm not sure if he had anything on his fingers. If he did, it was only precum. Could I be pregant from that? Two - I have been working out lately, and my whole body was sore at some points. But most of it went away except my back and my abdomanal region. I have had white chunky discharge and bloating. When i press on my stomach, it feels hard underneath. My period should come any day now. Any advice? Could I be pregnant? My period is usually 22 days from end to beginning. Could I be pregnant from fingering with precum?

me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th feb night she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? She had her period last month starting on Jan 28th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation??