My bf fingered me.he adjusted his p***s 5-10 mins b4 he fingered at most touched his top part.he didn't even insert his fingers inside my vagina.he just moved his fingers without inserting.I have had my periods after that.is there any chance that I can be pregnant

Hi Varnika, 

From what you have said, there is very little chance you could be pregnant. To get pregnant, sperm has to enter your vagina at a fertile time. You have given little detail about exactly what happened and when, and what you cycle is and the date of your last period. However, the fact you had a period (if normal) after your sexual activity is a strong indication that you are not pregnant.

I am suffering from ovarial cyst so my periods are not regular.I did have them a week after the fingering incident

If that period were normal, then you are very unlikely to be pregnant. It seems it occurred at a time when you were not fertile. If you want to talk about the circumstances in more detail, understand your fertile days, and the risks associated with fingering, then please ask (privately if necessary). I hope this helps