I don't have much people to turn to in this situation of mine so here goes. My girlfriend and I were fooling around and I checked if I had any precum on my penis and there wasn't much since I masturbated prior to us fooling around and it was dry or maybe so little to say the least. A couple of minutes passed by and I'm sure that my hand which checked for precum was dry and I did wipe it around her body except for her vagina but then she asked me to finger her so I did and I mistakenly used the hand of which I checked for precum. My question is how likely is precum going to make her pregnant

Hi, me and my boyfriend (both 17 years old) have experienced this fear as well. We were afraid that he had fingered me with precum (the trasnparent liquid that comes before the real ejaculation) on his finger, and we definitely was scared of pregnancy.

Here is what happened:

He fingered me with his index finger, but subtly used his middle finger after. With his index finger, he did touch a small amount of his precum which dried about 15 minutes before he put his fingers inside of me. He also got his finger sucked, licked, and wiped with dry tissue before doing it. Yet, I read articles telling us that sperm still exists for 3 days at least when they are outside the body.

We sought for help online by reading forums. We were on a long distance plane trip that day, so the situation was very intense. It was very hard for me to sleep and I was torn between the thoughts of “Please this is silly” and “OMG what if I am pregnant!!!” I seriously think that it’s the guilt that’s causing all the stress.

What to do:
Well, take a deep breath and let yourself worry to the core for one day. What’s important is: to seek for medical help asap. I was on my way to Indonesia that day, and believe me, my home country is not very open minded with the idea of teens plus sex. But, I thought staying at home to wait for my period myself won’t do me well either. So, my boyfriend and I went to a doctor straight after our plane landed. Everyone there was judging, but well, who cares… I knew I was doing the right thing.

What we concluded and what the doctor told us:
1. Precum might contain sperm, especially when a guy recently ejaculated and had not urinated after. The last time my boyfriend ejaculated was one day before he fingered me, so I did not worry much. Also, sperm is “smart”! It does its best to look for eggs (just for future reference)
2. Pregnancy can occur if it’s: fresh sperm + fertile eggs. I had an ultrasound check on my womb, and I was not fertile.
3. Fertility: first day of your last period + 14 days. Now that day is the peak of your fertility. Add 3 days before and after that day. Those 7 days are when you are also fertile.
4. He told us to take emergency contraception: Postinor 2 pill. He explained that it does have side effects, which you can read on the description, but nothing bad to your fertility. I did not face any side effects at all, but some say you might have light bleeding. EAT IT BEFORE YOU’VE GONE 72 HOURS AFTER THE INCIDENT! EAT THE FIRST PILL, AND TAKE THE SECOND ONE 12 HOURS AFTER ASIDE FROM THE DESCRIPTION TELLING US TO EAT IT ALTOGETHER AT ONCE. It helps to stop the sperm from going through the ovum and it can stop the egg from sticking to the wall of your womb. So, in my opinion, it’s double the stop. This might sound ridiculous because people who normally consume it has gone through a real intercourse, but if you’re so worried like me, eating it will reassure you more. If it turns out there’s no baby, the pill won’t harm you either. So better to eat it than be sorry.
5. I had to seriously wait. It was rough believe me because I don’t normally hide things from my surroundings. I did not talk as much as I use to because I was panicking. I had to distract myself a lot. In one day, I can be so calm at one point and be worried the after.

What to do while waiting:
1. You can google things up if it can heal your worries. I did this everyday until I got my period! Sometimes it helped, sometimes it did not. I also constantly checked my undies hoping for the blood to come. But, hey, it makes you more stressed! So, go out if it helps you to stop constantly doing this.
2. Hope for the best cause Postinor 2 is very effective (90-99% chance of working) when eaten before more than 72 hours.
3. Distract yourself cause worrying might affect your hormones and we want your period to come at the right time.
4. Some people have their period earlier, some had to wait even until a month. DON’T PANIC OKAY! You know when your period should come. My idea was to see if it comes in the next 10 days after that estimated time. If it did not, a pregnancy test will do the job. Do it 10 days after because if you do it less, the result will not be so accurate. Do it with someone you trust.
I also read about making our own pregnancy test using 2 oz of your morning urine + 2 oz of bleach. If you’re pregnant, the mixture will react and turn bubbly. Of course, I don’t recommend this because it might not be accurate.
5. To cheer me up most of the time: I had my boyfriend on the line 24 hours. Luckily, he’s quite calmer than I am, so he was a big help. Knowing that someone is there for you can help ease the situation. Talk about it when it worries you too much, and talk about other things too.
6. I started writing much about how I felt during the wait. I also wrote down the valuable lessons I got from this whole experience. It helps!
7. Motivation: DON’T GET DEPRESSED!!! THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DONE WORST. OTHER COUPLES MIGHT EVEN HAVE SEX AND NOT YET GOTTEN PREGNANT. TRY TO WAIT. ISOLATE YOURSELF IF YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IT. IF YOU GET LONELY, SEE YOUR FRIENDS. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE DOING SO. PRAY!

What happened after:

I had my periods on June 24, July 28, and finally had my August on the 3rd of September. He figered me on the 29th, and we went to the doctor on the very same day. I had to wait for five freaking days with a very heavy feeling every seconds of my life.

On the 2nd, I wrote how I felt and what I learnt from this experience. And, luckily, thank God this was all just a good damn scare to prevent me from going further.

The good sides of this whole experience:
I knew more information on sex of course. I learnt that I was definitely not ready. I also learnt to cherish my fertility too because I was damn scare that the pill would ruin mine. I also learnt that I was far from being ready to be a mom so I have a lot of learning to do. Also, I get to know the real side of how serious my boyfriend is as a partner.

For future reference:
DON’T YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN IF IT SCARED YOU TO THE CORE. As a teen, I know that sex is important for us to know about, but we are not mentally and financially ready to be parents okay! So, stop!

This might make you a bit more insecure, but I have read what I should do in case I was pregnant. And, there’s a good solution for it in this modern era. It’s another pill… Of course, consuming it is a choice. But let’s say we are teens who are nowhere in being ready to be parents… I agree with the use of this pill if it is only 2-4 weeks after the incident.

You guys out there who have visited this site because you’ve gone through this too, POST YOUR RESULT. POST WHAT HAPPENED AFTER SO YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE. I’ve gone through many sites, and believe me, I did not find out much of what happened to other people so I felt like I was alone. Also, your review on the pill if you had one so we can know further if it does work that well.

Can you help me?My situation is pretty much similar to her's,except my boyfriend did not finger me.we were just messing around,i gave him a ha****b and there was pre-cum on it.but i wiped it off on my clothes,throughout the ha****b i did not touch his tip,and he just rubbed my through my panties.just above my clit to be exact.Then,after 15minutes or so,he went to put his hands in my panties,but he remembered to wash his hands with soap,although his fingers weren't wet or anything from the pre-cum.he rubbed it but nowhere near my entrance.Then(this was what i was afraid of the most),I touched the spot on my panties,my entrance,which was wet.but i touched it through the cloth of my panties.and i forgotten that i touched his pre-cum before.But,the next day,i got my period.my cycle is regular,29 days.could i get pregnant?i got headaches and nausea during my period,but i wasn't sure if its because of my period or because i was so so so anxious to the thought of me being pregnant at 15,please help me

I had pre-cum on the back of my fingers and wiped it off on the rough carpet after like 1 minute I fingered her with one finger. Is she pregnant???

thank you soo much , it was really helpful ... this post of yours acted as a great support for me.... thankyou very much ...