ok so a few nights ago my girlfriend and I were messing around. I know that I got some precum on my hands, but I tried my best to wipe it off. A little while into it, I started to pleasure her... But over the panties... I never went under her panties but I'm afraid some precum might have still made it in there. I hadn't ejaculated for about 15 hours and peed numerous times. What are the chances she could be pregnant?

It's extremely unlikely she'll get pregnant.  Your precum should have been clear of sperm and you didn't have contract. 

There is always a chance, but from your description I think it unlikely.

Quote:

Dude,

You KNEW that you had precum or something that MIGHT have sperm in it on your hands.  And all you could do was "try to wipe it off"?

Then you start fingering her with those same 'contaminated' hands?   You really are a risk-taker, aren't you?

Now you're freaking cause you're afraid that you might have gotten her pregnant, huh?

Listen, if you're going to engage in adult behaviors like these, you have GOT to be more responsible.

Why couldn't you have gotten up, gone to the bathroom, washed those hands off with soap and water, done a REAL good job, and then perhaps use some hand sanitizer just to make sure?  I mean, sure, maybe you don't carry that stuff around in your pocket, but I'll be SHE has it in her purse!

You have to be more careful with your sperm.  While you may not have gotten caught this time, you're playing with fire.

How many more times before you both get burned?

Hey, Guest (the last one that replied), no need to over-react like that! The guy is already needlessly scared (hopefully not anymore thanks to medic-dan) because even if the precum that was wiped of his hands contained a sperm, you really, honestly, believe that it somehow miraculousness managed to go through the fabric of the panties and all the way inside a girl's vagina? He is not playing with fire, he is just enjoying in what normal people do and most of us, believe it or not, don't go around carrying sanitizers. Safe sex is one thing, but making it this much paranoid is really not necessary.