Ok, i'm just very over this. My symptoms have been going on for 5-6 weeks now. I have been experiencing nausea, breast tenderness, headaches, fatigue, increase in appetite, sensitivity to smell, blue veins on my breasts, cramping, and backaches. My last normal cycle was at the beginning of October. The cycles date varies each month since I was on the pill, and the pack ends on different days depending on how many are in a month. I stopped taking the pill once the symptoms started getting bad, figuring pregnancy could be a possibility since pills do fail. When it was time for my next cycle to start according to what the pill pack was, I did, but it only lasted 3 1/2 days where usually (even on the pill) mine last all 7-8. It started off brown, got slightly heavy for two days, and then ended brown and light. I have take 3 home pregnancy tests, gotten a blood quantitative test, and had a urine test done at the ub-gyn office. All came back negative. I have been scheduled for an ultrasound anyways to see if I have a cyst. I've had one before and it has never caused these problems. I'm still experiencing symptoms, and no one can tell me whats going on. I still have a feeling I could be pregnant. I just know something's not right with my body. And after reading a fair amount on how people can get everything negative and find out 5 months later that they've been pregnant, as well as knowing someone that was like that doesn't help. Just others thoughts and opinions would be nice to help pass the time by for the ultrasound.

Excuse me, ob-gyn.

This is the same thing that's going on with me. I haven't had a blood test but my doctor just called with results of my ultra sound last week and said everything looks good besides a small fibroid on my uterus. She also is starting me birth control and said if all my symptoms don't go away after the first month to give her call.
It's kind of depressing since I've been sick for the last 2-3 months and have nothing to show for it. I'm also upset about the fact that I have fibroids at 22.
But, good luck to you! I'd like to hear updates and the results of your ultrasound!

Yeah, thats pretty crazy. I'm sorry to hear about the fibroids. Hopefully they can do something about it. And thank you. This is just driving me insane, which is making my fiance annoyed. But once i get the ultrasound done i'll post something. Goodluck with everything. =)