Ok, so I'm getting desperate here. I have had nausea, heartburn, vertigo, migraines (one lasted 7 days!), food aversions, cramping, backaches, extreme fatigue, flushing of the cheeks, acne (haven't had any in years!), extremely dry skin on my face (normally very oily!), and what could be implantation bleeding. I have taken 2 tests, and have received a BFN both times, about a week apart. I have yet to get a period, and am having all of these symptoms that I can't attribute to anything else. I don't know what to do, but I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen before. Can the HPT be negative, but I'm actually pregnant? If not pregnant, what else could cause all of these symptoms???

I'm going thru that right now this happened four years ago and i was indeed pregnant with my son, i never have had a regular menstrual but when ido there horrible and heavy always have been, but my BF of 7 years have been not trying but not avoiding having a second child I;m pretty sure i was ovulating almost 3 weeks ago we of course had intercourse but a week after that we had moved to are new house and was doing lots of heavy lifting! and had a couple brown spots thought i was starting my period but it lasted 3 hours and stopped...and no cramps so then i noticed my usual clear skin breaking out and the worst freakin migranes lasted on and off for a week in a half then on saturday oct 30 2010 i had wiped after the rest room and had a light pink ting so i thought odd i guess im going to start but nothing lasted that single wipe and now nothing a very minimal pinch sesation on my left side for the last day on and off but nothing like i usualy have i took a dollar tree test Halloween and it was negative bought a early detection first response 3 pack but have not taken one well wait for the morning to take that i guess, can anyone think of anything if this is not impantation bleeding what else could this be ive read everything from ectopic pregnancy to miscarriages would love to have another lil one but dont think were that lucky so if any one could copare a similiar story and out come would be greatly appreciated thanx!!!
mommy of 1

Hi please can you follow up - was you pregnant?  I am going through similar symptoms now!  Thanks

did you find out if you were pregnant?