hello everyone im 23 and i have been going threw this phase for a while now i just have a quick question because i feel like im alone in this ok... i had sex feb 6,2012 it was a day that i was ovulating i have the my days app on my phone so me and my bf decided to have sex on that day he came inside of me.... on feb19 i had a period it was heavy with chunks. my period finally left and it was approaching my new time to ovulate but instead i was having light pink blood discharge when i wiped, then a couple days later im having brownish color discharge and back pains and sore breast not tender but sore around the sides my next period say its not due till march 17 does anyone have any ideas. im also cramping alot as well

You may be pregnant one of the signs for pregnancy is sore breast. Thats what I read anyways.