My husband and I having been TTC for about 8-9 months now. I was charting my ovulation and was supposed to ovulate on January 10th '09. We had sex on the 9th and by the 13th (4dao)I had very tender/sore breasts at night when I took my bra off.

It has gotten worse everynight since and now they hurt all day even with out my bra on! I don't normally have these symptoms with my period, at least not nearly as severe. It hurts on the sides close to my armpits, and I have noticed my nipples are erect more often.

I have had a cold for almost two weeks now, but my only symptom now is a cough (not too much of one, just a little mucus). I have felt kinda light headed a few times and I'm not sure if it was from the cold or not?

Could this be a very early sign of being pregnant?
Here's Hopin...

I JUST JUST JUST A HALF HOUR AGO FOUND OUT I AMMMMMMMM PREGGOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HUSBAND DOESNT EVEN KNOW YET!!!!!!!

I've been having the same symptoms....sore/tingling breasts since 4 dpo getting worse, bloating like you wouldn't believe 5 dpo, and discharge, almost like fertile CM but a heckuvalot more than normal, needing to change panties at times or at least wear a pantyliner. Insane. I vaguely remember this from my last pregnancy but it's been a long time! Anyone else?

i have been experiencing alot of watery discharge and i am 5 dpo and my breasts are killing me..i wanted to know if i was pregnant or is there something wrong with me.

congrats hope baby is good

hi! My fiancé and I are new with ttc but its hard because ive had irregular periods since I got off my implantation bc in January '16. my last period was in the beginning of February. months have passed but I always know I get period symptoms like 4 days before I actually start. I'm not sure about ovulation because I have irregular periods and never kept track of it but I started slightly cramping and had tender nipples on the 27 of june which is the day my fiancé and I had sex and have been twice a day for the last 2 weeks. I cant help it his touch has been making me want sex so bad. the last few days I started to get light headed (dreamy- like) and had to lay down just thought it would go away but laying down caused me to feel like I had throw up chunks in my throat, this has happened twice now. the cramps lighted but feel different from my period cramps. ive been eating more than usually. I'm an A cup and today my breast feel full now and seem to get bigger throughout the day and sore by my armpits. slight bloating but that's normal for period symptoms. its been 2 weeks and I'm starting to question it. my sister says when she came home 5 days ago she got a vibe that I was pregnant and my fiancé said he has had the feeling the whole 2 weeks.. any help????