I'm looking for some confirmation regarding an issue that my girlfriend and I are dealing with. We're both kind of worried about it. If someone can offer some help, I would very greatly appreciate it.

My girlfriend is on a birth control patch to regulate her period. We have had protected sexual intercourse and I never ejaculate inside of her. However, recently she missed a period. She thinks she may be pregnant, but I'm skeptical. What are the chances that someone in her situation could end up pregnant? Does using birth control for regulation have any effect on pregnancy prevention?

Thank you in advance.

If anyone has any sort of answer for me, PLEASE reply. I could really use the help! Thanks!

If you girlfriend is using the patch the way she is suppose to she should not get pregnant but if she dosent change it on time there is a possibility also pulling out when you have sexual intercouse does not prevent pregnancy

Thanks for your help. :-) And when i say that i pull out, i mean that i'm still wearing the condom... it would be idiotic of me to think that she couldn't get pregnant if i didn't use protection! Anyways, thanks a lot! :-)