Hey, so my gf and I are gave not yet had full intercourse yet. She got off the birth control pill (for menstruation regulation) three months ago as a preference and she has not gotten a schedule yet. We had oral sex yesterday at around 5 and we decided to fool around at around 10 later that day. We were dry humping with out underwear on and we are both concerned about the chances of a possible "virgin pregnancy" I've heard that in theory it's possible but I didn't ejaculate yet my precum might have gotten on her underwear. We are concerned because we read of precum having traces of residue semen from the first ejaculate on. Please let us know what are the exact chances of getting pregnant and how can should handle this situation.

If her vaginal area was wet and you had rubbed your penis over her vagina then it is possible she could get some sperm in her vagina.

Even if I had underwear on?

The original posting mentioned without underwear on.

I'm sorry it's a typo! It's supposed to be with underwear on

You should be fine just be careful in the future.