Hello. I am a 22 year old woman who has been having heavy bleeding and large blood clots for the past 4 months- that have been very scary and discomforting for me.

I have had blood work, pap smear, ultra sound, and several pregnancy tests done . . . . AND THE DOCTOR SAYS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! She thought it may have been PCOS but nothing matched and all my tests came back negative. I told her it was not comfortable with what my body was doing so she suggested going back on birth control - telling me it would help me regulate my period. I have not picked up the birth control yet because I saw her in July and she never told me she made a script for me to pick up. I tried to get a hold of her and she finally got back with me a week ago and let me know the script was waiting there for me. Nice help, huh?

Well . . . I just got off a long streak of birth control a year ago - went 3 years and during that time, switched from 3 types of pills and the patch. I was sick of forgetting to take them and having an allergic reaction to the patch. I stopped using ANY for of birth control last June and have been waiting for my cycle to regulate itself. Up until May of this year, it was all fine. Also, was trying to go natural again so maybe I could get pregnant with my husband but with how my body is acting, I don't believe it can happen.

I NEED HELP PEOPLE. I AM IN WASHINGTON AND NEED A DOCTOR WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND CARES TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO BE A MOTHER.