Alright so my girlfriend has been using her BC for a good while now. Almost a year. But not the point.

This past month she has taken her pill late a few times. We've had sex, no protection, but I always pull out. Anyways, she started her sugar pills of for the month 2 days ago. Yesterday morning she bled a VERY LITTLE BIT in the morning when she woke up, and even less right after she got out of the shower. That is all that she bled yesterday and didn't bleed over night.

Yesterday she said she felt very bloated and her lower back her, and she was very pissy last night (which are all period symtems). But could she be pregnant? She bled a little. A very little, but a little is better than none. She also felt very bloated yesterday and was in a bad mood. I'm a guy so I don't know exactly whats supposed to happen, but I thought if you had period symptems then you couldnt be pregnant.

Help. She claims you cannot be "late" while on birth control, and she is starting to freak me out over this even though I feel sure she isn't pregnant.

on birth control, any bleeding no matter how small is counted as a withdrawal bleed.

besides, the late pills have to be taken 12 hours late to count as missed, 1 or 2 hours late won't matter too much.

Hmmm take a test to b sure, i trust nothing! Especially if she missed some pills, good luck