hi there..i was fooling around with my girlfirend the other day and my penis ended up playing around and on her vagina. i would like to know whether it is possible, if so, the chances of her getting pregnant through those acts with i guess some/a little pre-cum on my penis. thanks.

It is very unlikely to get pregnant this way, and it also depends on where in her cycle your girlfriend was at the time

Did you mean "in" or was the "on" correct? Because duh no one can get pregnant unless the male goes "in!" so no your girlfriend could not get pregnant by playing around and on her area!

WRONG. Semen can find it's way into the vagina through manipulation, wiping or various other means. The best thing you can do is keep it IN your pants until you're married. Then, you won't really need to ask questions like this or worry about her getting pregnant.

Your curiosity is well-founded, so please don't think I'm saying your question is not a good one. However, remaining abstinent is the ONLY way to make sure she doesn't become pregnant before you're married.

CharlieJ wrote:

duh you wrote:

Charlie is VERY CORRECT!!! In fact, I am the product of the same such "playing". Yup, u heard right. Therefore, abstinence is the ONLY way to make sure u don't get pregnant...100% sure that is.

Abstinence doesn't work always work if you are Christian. Just look at the virgin mary.

"Abstinance - 99.99% effective"

I need help urgently.Me and my girlfriend were making out and we had oral sex.But we didn't have any intercourse but we were naked.We kept our genitals as far as possible and i released pretty high up her chest.we wiped each other,cleaned ourselves up,seperately.i came once each day and i was aware of it.I didn't rub my fingers on her after rubbing my semen on her chest.i came in the night between but then i peed atleast 5-6 times and also took a bath and cleaned my penis up.
We did it for two consecutive days.
Just after the day we made out my girlfriend had a little stomach cramps(which is not there anymore)her tongue went white,her urine became yellow.She took a pregnancy test immedietly and it came negative.Her period will occur in 15days.But we are still worried.she decided to take it again after 1 week.
Is there any chance she got pregnant?
Please help us.