about 2 weeks ago my girlfriend and I had our first "sexual" encounter...
we are both really scared that we may have gotten her pregnant, and do not know if we are being naive or if there really is reason for concern.
basically, i fingered her (prior to ejaculation or even touching myself at all), but what we're more worried about is if cum on the sheets or my leg could have impregnated her... she also was on my leg where I may have ejaculated about 10 minutes earlier... is there a high risk of her getting pregnant or are we just psyching ourselves out? i ejaculated nowhere near her vagina the only possible way is if some dried cum was on my leg...

I am actually suprised at how often this question is asked.

You are both freaking out for no reason...She is not pregnant...I promise. (unless there is something you are not telling me) But since you guys are starting this experimentation thing it would be a great idea to go ahead and get her on the pill now to avoid a future scare.
Sperm cannot live that long outside the body ... And this situation is not in any way ideal for a pregnancy to occur...you really have nothing to worry about at this time-

Button, You are giving false information. Do some research. What level of education do you have to be offering such crucial advice? You could not have been trained recently in human sexual behavior or the science of it.
The reality of it is you can get pregnant without having intercourse. If the girl rubbed her bare genitalia on his leg that had wet sperm on it of course she can get pregnant. all it takes is one of those billions of sperm to seep into her vagina and there it is.
So please stop giving out uneducated advice, and do some research before these people trust you and you ruin their lives.

You appear to know what youre talking about, can I be horribly intrusive and ask a) where you recieved your info and b) could you please take a look at my questions? I'm really nervous!