Hello everyone

I am here to tell you a smal strory about what happend between me and my boyfriend. 3 days ago we met. After a sexual kisses he asked me to turn and he ejected his semen on my ass.when I went back home after 10 minutes, I wash it with water, and I wash mine too.Now i m confused about if I transferred his semen with my hand to my Vagin%-).( I am still virgin) but i am scared to get pregnant.

Please asnwer me soon.

Dear Karlaja

Transferring semen by hand into your vagina is quite possible. However you don't say what you did and when to indicate the likelihood.

You said "when I went back home after 10 minutes, I wash it with water, and I wash mine too"

So: "I wash it with water" (your ass?) "I wash mine too" ... Your what?

Where do you live? What are the cultural and religious issues you face?

You can private message me if you prefer.

Hope this helps

Actually I was talking about his semen that on my ass.And then i wash my vagin. That's what happened.Thank you for your reply.

I forgot to tell you that i am from an arab country. but i didn't know why this question for? Is there anything that you can help me with ? Please reply

Dear Karlaja

I asked about your culture and religion to understand the implications better. So knowing you are from an Arab country only helps realise that it is different from where I am in the UK, and what facilities we have. I also realise the sensitivity of it where you are. If you had said also that your religion was Islam, them I would have had an additional awareness (but you might not be a Muslim). It all helps thinking how to give a suitable and helpful reply. I like to give help for the future as well.

Why I was asking about what you did is to understand how you would have transferred his semen to your vagina.

Did you get semen on your hands when he ejaculated or when you masturbated his penis? If you then touched your vagina, you could have transferred semen. 10 minutes is enough time for the sperm to travel up your vagina.

Or were you thinking you may have got it on your hands when washing it off your ass? This is much less likely to cause a problem, depending how you did it. The other thing is whether the semen could have traveled down your ass after his ejaculation and before you washed it off. Were you wearing underwear? Sperm needs liquid to swim, and clothing (unless very thin or lace-like) often soaks up the fluid, leaving the sperm stranded.

What I have written may be enough for you to evaluate the likelihood of sperm transference. From my limited appreciation of the sequence of and occurrence of events, it seems unlikely, but I don't want to give false hope. I realise how important it must be.

If you think you may have transferred sperm, there may be EC pills available for you, but they have to be taken within 72 hours usually (there are some that give a bit longer). I am not making a recommendation. I don't know what other medication you might be taking.

The thing also to consider is how to prevent this scare again.

Hope this helps. If I can further help, let me know. You may wish to just talk about your fears. That's fine also.

Hello dear shepherd
I am a Muslim.And I think that makes it a little difficult.So, I said that I wash my ass with water then I wash my vagin after it. I did touch the semen when I was with my boyfriend, but i didtn touch my vagin at that moment I touch it when i was washing it after I wash the semen.I really don't think that in my country there is such a pills. It will be a huge problem if i get pregnant.But i want to tell you that when i washed my vagin i didnt get so close to my to my vulva.And like I said i am still virgin.Won't this makes the transfer less possible? I think my cycle will be in 11th November. If nothing wrong happen i will tell you. I hope so.Thnks again.

Sorry i forget again to tell you that i took off my underwear. but i am quite sur that his semen didnt traveled down my ass, because i wiped it with with my hand on my ass.

Dear Karlaja

I do appreciate your situation. And I feel for you. So I hope I can help.

I did not understand one statement you made. You said that you washed your vagina but you didn't get so close to your vulva. The other way round I could have understood better. So let me describe your genitalia, so we understand the terminology we are using.

Your vulva is the whole of your genital area seen when standing up. It includies (inter alia) the mons pubis, labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, urethra and the opening of the vagina.

Your vagina is the elastic, muscular canal that connects your uterus to the outside world, and will receive a penis during sexual intercourse.

You asked if being a virgin makes the transfer less possible. It may make it less possible, but it depends on a number of factors.

1. Often associated with being a virgin is an intact hymen, but that is not necessarily the case.
  2. The hymen has a hole in it to allow discharge of the menses  and other fluids.
  3. Often this hole is the size of a finger.
  4. A robust  hymen might be an obstacle, but not a barrier
  5. The hole would allow transference.
  6. Transference would need fluid, which would be provided under sexual excitement, if not natural lubrication.
  7. However, a virgin may have  been born without a hymen, the hymen may have been very thin, and ruptured by vigorous activity as a child.

If you put your underwear back on over your semen-covered ass, the fabric could have soaked up the fluid, leaving the sperm stranded. The semen on your hands may well have dried. If you went home (?) without underwear, whatever else you were wearing might have soaked up the fluid, again leaving the sperm stranded.

You know what you and he did. I hope the information I have provided helps you. My feeling is that you are ok.

I know the sensitivity of this, so if a private discussion helps, send a private message on here.

Does this deal with all your questions? Or have I missed, or misunderstood, anything?

Dear shepherd
First I want to correct my mistake, and thank you for the new informations. So, after I put on my underwear, I entered home, then I cleaned myself first with a towel which i didnt find it important, that's why i didtn mension it. Next, I washed my ass first with water only, then i washed my vulva, but i didtn enter my finger in my vagina, i just washed my labia minora. Because I am a very scared girl about losing her virgin which is so important in my religious.
I think you have answered all my questions. Thank you so much for help, I really needed someone to tell him/her about my worries. That made me a little comfort. I hope all the best for you.

Will a women get pregnant if there is a sperm in your fingers then wipe it on women's skin or it is dry and washed it with water before putting it in the vagina? please helpp

You have picked up a 7-month-old thread! So are you referring to a particular post in your question?
You are rather vague in what you are asking, so please explain a bit more exactly what you mean.
1. By sperm you mean semen?
2. On what part of the woman's body was the skin?
3. "it is dry" What is dry? Sperm, finger or skin?
4. How long has 'it' been dry?
5. How did 'it' get dry?
6. "Washed it"? washed what?
You seem to suggest several different scenarios here. If you are talking about the condition of your semen covered fingers, if you have thoroughly washed your fingers with soap and water and then completely dried your hands, she is not likely to get pregnant.

Seems unlikely but if semen, even trace amounts, got into or on the vagina it seems possible. My question is, how long is semen viable after being exposed to air?

Thats the point

Muslims don't do such things