Okay, so me and this guy were fooling around, and we were in the shower, and I was giving him head then he turned me around so I had my back to him, and he started rubbing me there, it wasnt until a little while later did I realize it could've been his penis. I swear there was precum and it wasnt just the water from the shower, because my vagina slipperier than it would've if it were just water. He DID NOT ejaculate in me, I made sure of that, nor did he penetrate me, or at least not all the way, just a bit of his tip if he did. it was also the day right after I finished my period!!!!! IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY FROM THE PRE-CUM?!?!?! I'm actually dying right now I am so paranoid, and I have to wait until my next period to tell for sure, but I'm really worried :/.

Health Guru
Hi I would say the chances of pregnancy would be all most non existent but like any unprotected sexual activity there could be a .1% chance, seeing as you had just finished your period would mean you wasn't at your most fertile so that's another good point :-)
The more you stress over it the more chance it can have on delaying your next period giving you even more reason to stress about it, you don't actually say when it happened because you could of taken the morning after pill if it was with in the 72 hours. :-)