Can a woman get pregnant on the depo shot after 2 days with unprotected sex

Yes, traditional birth control takes 4 to be effective and Depo takes 2 weeks to take effective.  So, while you're waiting for the birth control to kick in you have to use a condom as back-up.

So I've been on the depo shot a little bit over a year now, I decided to get off of the depo shot soon but not that soon ,my due date to get another shot was this past 4th of july (wed.) But I haven't got the chance to get my shot with my crazy work schedule, 5 days later I had unprotected sex (yesterday/monday) i was out of town Friday and came back home monda I told my fiance I hadn't got the shot that Monday morning and later that day we had unprotected sex (sorry if too graphic )I thought he would of pulled out when it was time to,but he had forgot..I just want to kno if its possible for me to get pregant? I will buy a p-test 2 weeks from now but I'm already nervous so I wanna know what to expect?

Many sites for depo shot say it is effective after 24 hours if given within 5 days of your period.