My fiance and I had unprotected sex 11 days ago, 9 days following the 1st day of my period. Two days AFTER sex, I realized that I was ovulating. My discharge was sticky and thick. I know that this is usually when I am the most fertile. I also understand that sperm can live inside of you from 2-5 days, depending where you read.

My symptoms consist of breast tenderness, though it isn't consistent in all the same areas. Sometimes I feel tender on the sides or underneath my nipples, sometimes I feel a sharp pain here and there, then other times my breast just feel tingly. My nipples are always tender (but dont always 'hurt'), but my areolas are not changing in color from what Ive noticed, but I believe if I am, I could be looking too early?? My breasts are light-medium swollen (bras are occasionally uncomfortable) and when pain is high in my breasts, veins are highly visible. I feel pain everyday and that is not normal for me. Occasionally, I feel tension in my back, but I it doesn't last long. I have been watching out for implantation bleeding, but haven't seen anything. Am I looking too early?

This morning I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I took the first response early pregnancy test. I am not due to start my period for another week... Could I be pregnant, even though the test says, "NO"? How soon can I go to the Doctor for an accurate blood test?

Thanks, in advance!

Guest,
yes you could be pregnant. The first pregnancy test I took didnt show postive until I was 8 weeks. But First response should give you a good result. But at this point, I think it is quite early. A blood test would indicate ANY hcg in the blood, and what levels. I would try in about another 5 days with the first morning urine.
Please be sure to eat well, get prenatal vitamins and take good care of yourself, as you are growing a little life in there.

Blessings,
Hizgrace

Sure, because sperm can "live" in your body up to 5 days and if you had intercourse in your fertility days, it can also seize your ovulation days - and here is what happens, you keep asking yourself could I be pregnant. So, yes - I agree, there is a huge chance that you Guest are pregnant. 

I had a similar situation like you, I took a pregnancy test after unprotected sex and it was negative. I also realize that I was ovulating back then, so I took another one - 9 days after intercourse, and this test showed up that I am pregnant. 

I Had Unprotected sex 11 days ago But we made sure he Pre-ejeculated first I think I was done ovulating that day

According to my ovulation chart I had sex the day b4 ovulation wich was the 19th of this month seem like since then I have had cramping and boobs are sore nipples hurt to the touch it's been 12 days now and I've taken a test but came out negative could I still be pregnant

I had sex about 11 days ago with my bf. About 4 days later or so I got my "period" but it wasnt normal, it was dark red/brownish. I also tried the sugar pregnancy test and the sugar and urine didn't dissolve. Is it my period or no? Did I do the homeade test wrong? Should I wait and take a pregnancy test?
Please help!