I have been having pelvic pain associated with a bloated feeling, lots of gassiness, sore tender breast, sometimes; nausiness, heartburn. I had 2 periods last month may 3 and may 25,2007. I had a preg test and it came back negative. I have a burning tingling sensation in my nipples, followed by tenderness. can you help me please!!!

Sounds like your pregnant. I just found out I am 6 weeks, and those are the joyous symptoms. Honestly my stomach is so bloated and my boobs hurt so bad I want to die. This is terrible!!!

i kinda need some answers, i didnt have a period in October it was just some light spotting and then in November i had it for two in a half days and the same for December my period usauly last for 4 and a half days to 5 and a half. I took 3 pregnancy test at 3 diffrent times and they came back negative could it be cause i got them from dollar store ? My nipples are extreamly sore my breast are getting bigger and my stomach is harder then usual would you might know whats going on? i thought is was stress but im still not sure i was gonna go to the doctor but i keep saying ill wait to see if i get it , so when it came in November and December i thought it was my period and that it was just light cause of stress . :?