I was with my baby daddy in January witch I dont. Remember the days.. but he pulled out....then on February 3 I slept with a guy that I have been talking to for about a yr.. I started my period( feb.4-6) then it stopped....then I was this guy again (feb.16)&( march3) and now im pregnant ...so my question is am I pregnant by my x or this guy that I have been talking to. Plz help me

Hi Mama,

More information would help but, if you had a normal period in early Feb, it is likely you were NOT pregnant then.

Having sex on Feb. 16, would put you at about day 12 of your cycle.  Normally, you will ovulate between about days 11 and 16 of your cycle and sperm can survive for about 5 days.  Your egg remains viable for about 48 hours.

So, it looks like "this guy again" has a VERY good chance at being the father.

A DNA test can confirm who the father is.

I had my period for only 2 days on feb..but I didn't get it in march...I talked to my x n told him he said that it couldn't be pregnant by him cause he pulled out n I was with him in January the bad thin is that I dont remember the days but it was 3times we were together.... n I also talked to the guy. N explained my situation he said that he thinks hes the dad cause of the days that I was ovulating..I had to tell both n be honest with both