Hi! I'm 36 weeks as of today with no communication with the father. He was insisting that it is impossible for him to be the father of the child.Here are some of the details:

I do have irregular periods. My period came last April 14 - 17, 2014. Then I had intercourse with my ex boyfriend on April 28. I didn't have any periods back then in May. I didn't experience any signs of pregnant during that month, but I took a pregnancy test to be sure. It came out negative. My period then came on June 1 - 6, 2014, then had intercourse with another guy on June 25. HE INSISTED THAT HE USED THE WITHDRAWAL PERIOD which I think is a weird reason. I mean, even natural methods like that could go wrong, isn't it? I confirmed my pregnancy on July 17 through a blood test, then heard my baby's first heartbeat on August 2. I know in my heart that he is the father of my child. Please tell me I am right.

He has to be the father of you had intercourse with him