Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 21 all the way to the 23 and we didn't use protection. He told me he cam in me twice as he was pulling out. its been about a week now and I am late. I was suppose to get my period on Friday and its Sunday so I'm 3 days late well 4 now cuz it's Monday. 
I don't know if I am 'cuz I have PCOS its something with having cists on your overaries (I know I didn't spell it right sorry I am tired). My breast are sore tho they get sore when I get my period and my period is never really normal most the time but most the time it is on time since I've been taking my meds for PCOS. But I am getting strong hard cramps all the time now, it was very little I would get them but the more days that go by they get more painful and more frequently. Am I or might I be pregnant? When should I take a pregnancy test and when would be the right time to take one? 

when u got pregnant i had cramps almost like menstrual the pain is very similar..And nipples tend to get sore as well.

my breast are sore period if i touch my nipples or sleep with out a bra it hurts as well so wen should i take a pregnancy test?