first day of my periode was 10/21/2011, had sex on 11/01 and 11/02, i had some pain and cramps all fist week of november then i started to feel some itchiness and tenderness in my breast and seems like are getting big8-|  kind of. having most of pregnancy symptoms( dizzy, wana puke, back pain, cramps, even my legs hurt too, fatigue, tired,itchy bally botton and around it, and sooooo moooddy)

well on 11/11 i had pregnacy test done was showing a light plus on it got excited told my boyfriend and he got me a digital pregnancy test and it was negative, NOW HOW CAN U TEST POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ON THE SAME DAY??? and as of to day 11/15 i have had a pregnanacy test every single day and its negative still.

PLS IF ANY ONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME KNOWING THAT AM HAVING THOSE CRAMPS AND PAIN JUST LIKE AM GANA HAVE MY PERIOD STILL, I NEVER HAD THOSE CRAMPS FOR TOO LONG AND LIKE THIS PLUS ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS THAT I HAVE? AM I PREGNANT OR AM JUST EXPECTING A BAD PERIODE??

any one? please help me i would be happy with at least one answe:-)

Hi nina-mary,

I'm no Expert on the matter, but I came across an article yesterday where it was advised against carrying out 2 Home Pregnancy Tests in the 1 same day!  Your urine needs to be in a certain manner or way in order to take the Home Pregnancy Test correctly.  As the day goes on, you drink and eat.  And these factors affect the manner of your urine.  Your urine needs to be at its most concentrated level which will usually be first thing in the morning on waking, before you get up.  This is because you haven't ate or drank anything all through the previous night.  As the day goes on, you will drink and eat and these things dilute your urine.  A more diluted urine sample is more prone to displaying a Negative Result, your urine may have been more concentrated earlier on in the day.

It is generally advised to test with First Morning Urine on waking where the urine will be at its' most concentrated level.  Or following a 3-4 hour un-broken sleep or similar, where you wouldn't have been eating or drinking beforehand.

Also, I would personally recommend the Digital Tests rather than 1s with lines which may be hard to read or detect.  I know Home Pregnancy Tests can be expensive, some cheap.  But occasionally Stores may run them at a Special Offer reduced price, or some packs have 2 Tests inside.

thanks for your help, but i did test again everymorning since then and still negative now my period is due on 11/17 i guess and i had some spotting to day like a couple hours ago.. can that be that am having my period and there is no babe :( ????

am just so depressed not knowing, i dont know if am testing too early or am just imagining things that they are not there just cause i want this babe soo bad