I took a first response early result pregnancy test 7/11 which came back positive. I immediately went out and bought the walgreens brand digital pregnancy test and tested again...it was negative. On the morning of 7/12 I tested again with the walgreens brand digital test using first morning urine...came out negative. I then took a test at the doctors office I work at...came out negative. Am I pregant or not? Chemical pregnancy? Hcg too low for certain tests to pick up? Urine too diluted? I am not even due for my cycle until 7/19 and have been feeling dull cramps in my pelvis and lightheaded in the mornings. Worried because I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in march. Any insight on this?

Livelaughlove88 - what was the outcome of your situation?  I just had the exact same thing happen to me.  Took a First Response early result test last night and it came out positive. Then this AM I took three more tests (all different brands) and all came out negative.  I'm not due for my cycle for another week.  

What happened? This happened to me too...

Took another first response test a few days later and it was positive. The other tests I took of a different brand required higher levels of hcg and would not read positive until after missing period. I'm now 9 months pregnant. I guess first response does tell you sooner than all other brands.