I have been trying to get pregnant for the last one month. My period ended on August 11 and we had sex with my husband on 21st 22nd and 23rd. Then i started reccieving periods on 28th August and it started light, then heavy brownish but now its light reddish/pink. I am supposed to start my periods on 5th of August. Please help could i be pregnant or wait till i miss my periods???? very eager to know coz i have early symptions like being tired and cramping

Hi, I think there is a chance that you are pregnant but you should definitely wait some more in order to be sure. You can always take a home pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant but have in mind that the more time it passes the more accurate results will be.

Also, make sure you take this test first thing in the morning when you wake up because that is when your urine is concentrated the most and you will have the most accurate results then. Other thing to have in mind is to make sure it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex. I hope you get the answer you want. 

Thank you userK you have made my day!!!! will wait and make sure i wait to be sure thank you sssoooo much

HI am also experiencing cramps. Is it the uterine wall is getting ready for the blastocyst of what please advise