Hello Everyone~

I have been charting my BBT for 4 months now. Every month I have seen it drop to 97.2 the day I got AF and it stayed there for the entire period...Now this month is alot different!! On day 8dpo I had gotten a positive on the digital HPT test. I went to the doctor and got blood test. The tests showed negative. I usually have a luteral phase of 10. Day 27 was day 11 for me.On day 27, I was 98.3. On day 28, I was 98.0. On day 29, I was 97.3. On day 30, I was 98.1. On day 31, I was 98.1. On day 32, I was 97.9. Today I was 98.2. I do have to tell you that each one of these days I had spotting or a light bleed, but with no clotting except for today. I also did not have any cramps, which is very unusual for me. I usually have to take medication for the cramps. Ever since day 29, I have had frequent urination and my uterus feels full (I don't know how to explain it). I was wondering if the temperatures indicate an implantation dip since the temperature went high again when I am usually low. I have also had headaches more and backaches.

Well it is day 18 dpo and I took a pregnancy test....It came back as a BIG FAT NEGATIVE!! I am not sick, I take my temperatures the same time everyday...I do have hypothyroidism, which makes the temperature even more weirder since they should be lower!! I was wondering is it possible to be pregnant and it not show up on the HPT yet either due to low HCG levels or the thyroid issue??? Please help!!!!!! I don't understand it!!!

I miss my period now my period are start after 45 days and my lower back is paining in period time.. .is this I am pregnant??