i had sex two days before my ovulation date n my boyfriend thinks pre cum may have went in me. then i had sex on my ovulation date and many times after. now my period is due tomorrow and normally i would have cramps but there isnt any. now its place with headaches but the mood swings i normally have before my period are happening and i am feeling very tired. do you think i mite be pregnant

It's too early to know now.

In the meantime, try to relax. Don't freak out yet. Stres can delay a period and make you worry more.

Yes, of course it's possible to have gotten pregnant, especially if you think you have your ovulation down to a science. I hope you used protection unless you were trying to get pregnant?

If you had intercourse with ejaculation while you were ovulating, the chances of getting pregnant are quite high. Couples who are trying to conceive wait patiently for ovulation with high hopes of getting pregnant.
Are you trying to conceive?