My boyfriend and I have been ttc for about a year now, maybe a little less, I went to my doctor nov. 17{also started af the same day or day before} to see what I could do about my pcos, he asked me if I was ttc, and I told him yes, he told me since my pcos is mild then I should try on my own, and if it doesn't work out then he would be glad to help. He had told me what days to have sex on, when I would most likely ovulate, so my ovulation date was dec 1st, I had sex 4 days prior to that, the day before, and 2 days later. I was supposed to start af dec 17, i had some light spotting for about 2 days a week before af, the day af was supposed to start i had only milky discharge, for about 3 days or so, i still have it on and off today, it is now a week that af hasnt arrived, its funny because this month is the only month I actually charted my ovulation date, I did have cramps and light discharge the days of ovulation, ive taked 3 tests, all negative, the first one i took was on the day i missed, the second was the day after, and the third was today on day 7. I am really hoping I am pregnant, I called my doc. office today and they told me that they usually make you wait 2 weeks from the day you were supposed to start. I have only sharp pains in the sides of my breasts near my armpits, i get an upset stomach frequently, and a few days before my period was due i got car sick a lot. i have pains in my sides, lower abdomen, and for some reason my hips keep getting little pains, mostly in my left side and down my leg. Please help! Did you get negative tests when you were pregnant?

Hi! PCOS is more common in women who are overweight, and as a first-line treatment, weight reduction can be very successful in restarting spontaneous ovulation. However, in women who continue to have problems with ovulation and menstruation but wish to get pregnant, treatment is available, ranging from fertility drugs for PCOS to surgery. Unfortunately, women with PCOS tend to have a higher risk of miscarriage than women without PCOS. If you have PCOS and you're pregnant - congratulations! It's likely that you've made lifestyle changes to conceive, and you should be proud of your efforts and success. The first thing you must do, if you haven't done it already, is inform your doctor or whoever normally treats your PCOS that you're pregnant. If you have been getting treatment for PCOS or to help you conceive, you need to be aware that some medications for PCOS are not suitable for use during pregnancy. As for the pregnancy test and PCOS, you can find more information here https://www.steadyhealth.com/PCOS_and_Pregnancy_Tests_t72710.html

I too was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago. I wasn't trying to conceive but MY GOD works in mysterious ways and I was blessed with a baby boy who is two now. I had complications in the latter part of my pregnancy but I was told it was not because of the PCOS. I too took home pregnancy test which stated I was not pregnant. I actually went to the health clinic because my moods were off the chart and it was scaring me and that is when I found out I was pregnant. Continue trying and follow your doctors recommendations and if you believe in a higher being pray! I hope the best for you!!!