My problem is  that I'm pregnant and don't know who's the father of my baby I'm married for 19 years and I had an affair with someone else now my period started the 13 of August and i when gone I had sex with my husband then a couples of days later I had sex with the other guy now when I went to the doctor they told me the day that I conceive was the 24 of aug that was the day I had sex with the other it's was very fast I had went home took a shower then had sex with my husband but my point is right after  period was gone I had sex with my husband what do you think can't hurt my husbanlo please help me

Hi Angie,

You are going to need a DNA test.  There is no other way to tell.

You had sex with both men on the same day so either could be the father.  

Right after your period, so 5 or 6 days into your cycle you had sex with your husband?  Sperm can survive about 5 days but you wouldn't normally ovulate until sometime between days 11-16.  You said a "couple of days later" you had sex again, so day 8 or 9?  It still falls within when you'd ovulate.  If you were talking a week and a half later, maybe we could rule out the other guy.

The doctor, despite their claims, can not pinpoint the exact date you conceived.  It may not cooincide with when you had sex, it can take several days.  At any point, that would be day 11 of your cycle, again, it could vary a few days.

Good luck.

Like medic-dan said, if you had sex with both men on the same day/night, then the only way to know for sure is wait until the baby is born and then do a DNA test.

Ok my period was gone by aug 20 I had sex with husband but after that day i was still having sex with husband on aug 24 I had sex with the other guy now I'm 5 to 6 weeks counting back it looks is my husband cause by aug 27 I had 2 weeks pregnant ima right....

Angie,

You couldn't have been two weeks pregnant on 27 August if your period started on the 13th of August. You don't ovulate until about two weeks later. No ovulation, no egg, no pregnancy.

Sperm can also survive about 5 days.

A DNA test is the ONLY way you're going to know for sure. That's it. You had sex with two men right around ovulation. Either could be the father.