My chart this month is alot different from the other charts I have done. Usually the day before I am supposed to get my period it goes down to about 97.3 and stays there the entire period. This cycle the day before my period I was 98.0 on day 28, then it dipped down to 97.3, then went back up to 97.7, 98.1, and 98.1. I am on day 16. My lutual phase is usually 10-11 days. I had a lighter than usual bleeding with no cramps, which is weird since the cramps are usually horrible. Does anyone think I could be pregnant and not showing up on the hpt yet??

The earliest you can take a HPT is 4 days before your period is due. You must use a special EARLY test though, and it usually says "early" on the box =)

Charting BBT can be inaccurate for many women, because stress and other factors can cause temperatures to be off. THE MOST EFFECTIVE way to track ovulation is with the ovulation predictor test kits, and you can buy them at any drug store.

I did use the ovulation kits this month. I am waking up at the same time everyday to take the temp. Is it possible to have implantation on day 12-13?? I am usually in the low 97's with the period and a little after, but I am high in the high 97's and 98's. Very unusual for me, in the last 3 months I have been charting the BBT's have not done this at all...Let me know

Implantation takes 7 days approximately, because the fertilized egg needs to travel to the uterus.

You could ask a doc for an early blood test =)

So I should wait 7 days after the implantation to test??? Would the implantation be the day I dipped in the chart on day 13 to 97.3 and then went right back up to 98.1??? I am on day 16 now... I am light bleeding but it is brownish color now so it is almost done, probably tomorrow...Let me know

The rule of thumb is that you can take a pregnancy 12-14 days AFTER sexual intercourse, because by then the implantation would have taken effect.

It can take anywhere from 7-14 days.