I had unprotected sex on the 8th, 15th and 22nd of January. My period started on the 10th of January and ended on the 15th (the night I had sex it basically faded away).
~~~~~~~~
Could I be experiencing implantation : I went to the bathroom and I wiped (the toilet paper was brown-ish). I put a small pad on just incase and a few hours ...later I notice a very small amount of red blood. its not a flow, like you can tell its just spotting.
Now the spotting has gotten a little heavier but not the normal flow I get when I have my period. The wierd thing is... when I go to the bathroom, all I see is yellow.

Hi! If you are experiencing bleeding, and are not sure whether it is a period or an implantation bleeding, the first thing to look at is the time in your cycle. Implantation bleeding or spotting happens before your period is due. A week to ten days after your ovulation is the most usual time for the implantation bleeding to happen. I hope this helps.

I am also going through a confusing time where I'm not sure if it is my period or implantation. I had a laparoscopy done about a little more than a month ago and was also changed to a new bc four months ago. The bc was supposed to eliminate my periods completely, but it seems that my body still hasn't been able to get used to it since I'm having irregular periods still. I started spotting on the 28th and it lasted until the 31st. I assumed that was a small period and planned for my next one to fall around the 24th or 25th. My fiance and I had unprotected, like always, on the 9th, then I experienced spotting again on the 13th that lasted until the 18th. I also assumed that this was my actual period, since it got a little heavier towards the end. I was sick that week and didn't have sex again until the 23rd. Today, 5 days later, I have very light spotting that is barely there. Since my mc is so irregular right now, I can't pin point when I've ovulated and if I've actually been having my periods or if I've actually been experiencing something like implantation bleeding.
Hope you find out soon! good luck!!