I had unprotected intercourse on apr 30th, may 7th and 10th..had implantation spotting around 13th and 14th, more on 14th. LMP Apr 20th. tested positive for pregnancy on 16th..When did I likely conceive?

I would say May 7th as implatation bleeding happens at 6-10 days after ovulation.

Thanks ...The reason why I asked this was because my husband and I want to have a baby boy...a girl of course is also okay with both of us...I have read on websites that if you conceive close to ovulation, you have high chances of having a boy. I know Apr 30th is too early...could I have conceived on 3rd-4th...like if the sperm lives inside the body for few days before fertilizing an egg? I couldnt have ovulated on 3-5th coz I have always had my period on the same due date or later but never earlier....So I might have ovulated around 6th-7th? Thanks...are there any signs or symptoms during pregnancy that can hint towards a boy?

Generally the only way to know for sure is at the 18-20 week scan if you get told the sex. There are heaps of fun old wives tales around though, and chinese predictor horoscopes etc
Good luck