My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex (we only use the withdrawal method). A few weeks ago I discussed with my mom that I wanted to get on bc and made a drs appt. I made the appt a week after I was supposed to be due for my cycle. That week came and gone and there was no bleeding. That whole week and days before I had many symptoms. I had minor cramps, extremely gassy, mild headaches, and food cravings(shrimp lo men and seafood). Took a test on 3/15 and 3/16. Both were negative. Went to the dr on 3/17, test was also negative. That night I started to bleed, I assumed it was my period. The flow was very light and I stopped after a couple of hours and started back up. The next day 3/18 I got my depo shot since i tested negative at the dr. Since then I've only had light bleeding and mild cramps and seafood cravings. The bleeding finally stopped today. I know its not implantation bleeding becuase that occurs before your missed period. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I took another pregnancy test this morning but it was negative. Please help! Has anyone else experienced these issues????

My cycle average is 32 days. luteal phase runs around 17. my last period was jan 21st 2015 have tracked cycle for 6 months and fertility window started feb 5th-10th. i had sex jan 28th, feb 3rd and feb 7th. I had a posive pregnacy test and my est. due date is Oct 28th 2015. i should be about 8 weeks 3 days if calculations are correct. what day would be most likely to have conceived.