Hi, I need help. Me and my boyfriend were just fooling around and we began running our genitals against each other for about three minutes(yes, I'm estimating.) I was on my period so I had a tampon inside me. His oenis never really touched that part I don't think, and he swears he peed a few minutes before I came down and we started fooling around. Please help and I'd really appreciate statistics I was on my period I had a tampon in He never penetrated But it's been four days, I'm stressed out and I feel like I'm over analyzing things, but I'm really scared. Please be honest and tell me my chances but only if you actually know for sure

same case here..

Hi, the chance of you being pregnant is absolutely zero. So don’t worry about it. I mean, first of all you were on your period. There is no way you can get pregnant while you are on your period. Second of all, tampon was in. There is no way you can get pregnant while having a tampon. Third of all, he did not ejaculate inside of you. In order for you to get pregnant he would have to completely penetrate inside of you and then ejaculate. Any other way is impossible. So, don’t be worried you are not pregnant. Hope this helps