I know I'm probably over-reacting but I need to be sure. My boyfriend and I were messing around one night and we rubbed out bare bodies against each other in the genital area. He didn't release any sperm before then or then. I know it's probably impossible to get pregnant if he didn't penetrate and didn't release at all but I need to be able to sleep peacefully. It happened a day after my period ended too. Please help ... could I get pregnant from that?

There can be a slight chance if precum was present, he didnt have to ejaculate for this to be present...A male doesnt feel this and cant control it or stop it from happen....Precum does contain sperm, if this was on or in your vaginal area then pregnancy can occure......

Hi, so...did u get pregnant from that? Because everybody in a whole internet is asking the same question ,but then nobody write what happens... did u get pregnant? Let me know. Thanks

I dont think you would..

Air and saliva kill sperm....so unless he penetrated, and ejaculated inside of the vagina, the is a microscopic chance of pregnancy, and by microscopic, I mean you are not pregnant.

Yes, Indiana Gal is correct, you can get pregnant off of precum, however, considering thye day, and the lack of penetration, I think you are safe, but if that is not good ebnough, wait and see if you miss your next period. If you do, take a test. Then you can rest peacefully!