I just get back home from the hospital where I have spent a whole month for I had premature labor and my baby spent about 10 days in the incubator so that is why I am now interested in what are premature babies possible developmental problems. The thing is that I am not managing to relax and though my baby feels and looks ok now sometimes it really scared me when she stays out of breath sleeping at nights –and I am at home with her almost 5 days and I think like she might be having some breathing troubles while asleep so am curious now if this could be some sign of possible developmental problems in premature babies. Thanks!

I think that you shouldn't be worried that much for it is not like your baby is at some special risk of developing some premature baby's problem regarding her health and growth but anyway if you are concerned over her breathing problems you may start using some special home monitor to provide her supplemental oxygen-you may get further detailed info over this by your doc. and maybe only thing that could be detected as possible developmental problems in premature babies is related to higher risk of infections so in that sense avoid taking her out where is too much people and crowd and keep her away from anyone who has cold or some other infection.

Yeah, you maight want to be concerned about that, I was born premature and I had breathing problems all the time when I was a kid. You might want to make sure you have good insurance too because you'll be preparing for a lot of doctor visits till the kid goes through puberty, and puberty will take a lng time too. Under the absolute best 'health nut' conditions your kid should grow up normally but if you skip even one step along the way, you might end up with a 24 year old that just didn't grow right. I mean I look normal, just really skinny and a few years younger than I should.

So heads up just keep it fresh in your mind, lots of protein and vegetables and lots of exercise but keep the diminished lung capacity in mind.