Hello, folks. My husband is persistent in going to a trip that includes traveling by plane. I am not sure about that since our girl is still very little. I wonder if airports are too crowded for babies. What do you think about this? I will really appreciate if you could share your opinion here.

Hello, there. Airports are in general crowded. I suggest you to go earlier before your flight. You don’t want to be in a hurry with your baby. You should think well if you will carry strollers or a sling. Both of them have its pros and cons. It is harder to move with baby strollers. On the other hand, sling can make you feel like you wear a tone on your back very soon. Discuss that with your husband thoroughly. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello to you too. I flew with my son when he was little baby. I think it all depends on a kid. My son was in general a quite baby, so I didn’t have some problems with him. However, I know some parents that had real problems with their babies when they traveled. You should know your kid best. Maybe you can know up front how your girl would react. Please, let me know how it goes. I wish you a safe trip! Bye!