Hi, I need some advises on infant bradycardia. Is it normal in some stages of development or pathological?

Hi, infant bradycardia is usually followed by apnea. Apnea is a pause in breathing that lasts more than 15-20 seconds. A child can be changing color to pale, purplish, or blue. Bradycardia is a slowing of the heart rate. If it is a premature infant, usually to less than 100 beats per minute. Sometimes it is due to a reflex, if a baby is placing of a feeding tube or when a baby is trying to stool. the main problem is that the level of oxygen decreases and brain is not supplied with sufficient amount of oxygenated blood.

Hallo,
The problem with bradycardia is when your heart rate is too slow. Now can you tell me more about your babies condition? How slow is baby’s heart rate? One of the main causes of bradycardia is apnea. Apnea is happens to premature babies because their nervous system is not developed completely. You have to understand that most bradycardia are caused by prematurity in babies. There are some environmental factor that can cause this condition as well. Also airways problems are connected with this condition as well. You need to see your doctor and see what the best solution for this problem is. I hope this helped you a bit.
All the best,
Nelie