What do you know about bronchitis in babies? My baby is 11 months old and had bronchitis twice already-the last time she was even treated with injections for 10 days so I am now pretty much afraid of some possible bronchitis in babies consequences. Do you think this could cause some more serious health condition and what is the best way to prevent my baby from possible further bronchitis situation? Thanks!

I remember I was also desperate for I had the same problem with my baby-I was actually warned that frequent bronchitis in babies might lead to chronic bronchitis and even to asthma or bronchial asthma whatever both of them are very serious health conditions and I believe that these consequences could be prevented by the lifestyle that surround your baby. So basically if you smoke – stop smoking right away for the sake of your baby, keep your home air clean and also keep your baby's air passages clean by using some bronchodilators. My daughter was having very frequent bronchitis situation while she was a baby and in fact it lasted up to her 4 years of age and now it is all ok. I simply believe that regular hygiene is one of the best ways to prevent this bronchitis condition though of course it is not the only factor.

my baby is 9 months and just diagnosed with bronchitis which is starting to affect her ears and eyes. i am worried and wanna know if this could cause any severe damage to her ears and eyes? also she was in ICU for 7days with respitory pnhemonia, does that affect the situation more? please i am really worried bout my little girl.