I was just confirmed – I am pregnant! My husband and I are both very happy because of this and we are already making plans on the complete reorganization of our lives. I know that there are many things I need to learn about pregnancy, bur I will just ask this for the start. My sister recently gave birth to a baby boy, but it happened 2 weeks earlier. Will there be any consequences? What are premature babies side effects?

You sister should not worry. For a birth to be called premature, three weeks at least before the time are needed, and there were only 2 in your sister's case. Generally, side effects of a premature birth is higher level of risk for development and medical problems (this could also include undeveloped lungs). Baby just needs to spend as much time as it can in mother's womb. Doctor can even try to postpone the birth, if a future mother is entering the labor too early.