After a long history of premature ejaculation as a teen and adult, I was extremely happy when I finally got rid of this problem a couple of years ago. My confidence was boosted, I finally was able to meet a few girls without having to constantly be self-conscious about this and I even recently shacked up with my girlfriend.

Trouble is, the problem seems to have come back into my life and strangely enough this coincided with my first Ecstacy (MDMA) experiences... Shortly after the experience and well into the "crash" the drug gives you, I noticed I had a lot more trouble controlling my ejaculations than before and it felt like I was 14 all over again! I am now 31 and this is tearing me up inside... I don't want to have to deal with this again.

I read a lot about the drug and I know it drains you of your serotonin and can cause depression in certain people. I didn't feel the depression at first, but I noticed how every little problem or chore felt like a mountain to climb and since then it's been downhill and that's where my problem came back, making things even worse... Now is it true that depression and low serotonin levels can trigger PE in some people? If so, will simple serotonin boosters (like L-tryptaphane and 5-HTC) help me get back on track, or is this far more ominous than I imagined?

I've tried the stop-go methods (was used to it from my teenage years), but it feels pretty stupid considering I didn't have this problem for years now!

Would need some encouragement and expert advice on my options here. A small depression, self-consciousness and low-self-esteem have impared my daily life ever since the problem arose again. It's killing me deep inside and although my GF reassures me it's not a problem, I know what a problem it CAN be (and hasn't been with her up until now)... *Sigh* Anyone?

hi i emphatise with ur situation... im too having this problem and it too affect my confident level.... but i jus wondering how did get rid of ur problem the first time?

i have the same problema dn the same query.. how did you get rid of it the first time and why do you think you had the problem to begin with?

yes i to have this problem when i am in very intimate moment or like hardcore making out i sometimes have this problem can i get any help?

Premature Ejaculation is caused by a lack of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is the chemical in your brain the controls mood. When you take MDMA (ecstasy), a rush of serotonin gets released in your brain and you become very happy. Afterward, your serotonin in your brain is depleted and you don't have enough serotonin to control your mood and hence, you ejaculate prematurely.

A way to prevent this from happening is to take SSRIs, (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) also known as anti depressant drugs- the drug of choice is prozac. Furthermore, you should also take 5- hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) to naturally increase serotonin.

I use to have this problem but, once I took prozac with 5-htp, I can last much longer and I am much happier.

I have just purchased a pack of I paid around 30 dollars and the shipping was free. I emailed them to see how long it will take to get to me, but they have not emailed me back yet. The first week end night I get it I will try it and let you know if I like it or not. I will concentrate more on the things I do not like since the web sites selling it are promoting it enough and that is not my job. My job is to let the world know if there are any areas I do not like. I will get back to this after I try it.

I never had this problem as a kid, but after doing years of taking e i started having this problem. Eventually i started taking citolopram and now it dosent happen anymore.

I too after years of the e abuse have developed the same problem and i have tried the ami program costs a packet but i did it for 6 months and i have now stopped taking it and now its a lot better not back to an all night wonder but hey im not mr marathon man anymore

hey who would be a marathon man after years of e. your sh*t goes soft