I stopped smoking weed about 4 days ago. I was an everyday smoker; I smoked more than a half ounce a week. I have quit now, and have been suffering from premature ejaculation when having sex with my girl. I have lost about 5 lbs in the last 4 days due to NO APPETITE. I have been depressed all day lately; my subconscious just doesn’t get it (the sober life). Is this depression/anxiety the reason I have been experiencing premature ejaculations? Because with the depression, no appetite, this Premature Ejaculation thing has brought me to a new low. I mean less than 30 seconds…...Usually it’s around 15-30 minutes. I am so in need of advice/help/support. Help me please!

I using Viagra (or Cialis) and 'Cloud Nine BigPRX' 4 my penis ....Great results with the drug, had long period with no sex and after the pill 3 times on the first night with no disfunction. My sex life is back! advise to you this site and links

The tablets arrived well within the timeframe given. I did have an enquiry into the 4 extra pills.. safely for health. Documents are not necessary. Cheaply and quickly deliver. I am happy, so is my girlfriend.;) Recommend. good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yes, I know how you feel. I have been there as well. I started to smoke weed with my friends, we did it once a month because we found it...funny, I don't know. Then, I took the weed when I was about to have a sex with some girl. I remember that one of my friends told me that having sex while I am at marijuana is an amazing experience. So, I wanted to see that experience between marijuana and sex. And, it was amazing, I was relaxed, I was not scared that I will disappoint that girl. So, I started to take it very often. Then I noticed that I can't have normal intercourse without having a marijuana. So, I didn't take it once and I finished really fast. It happened to me again and again. So, I realized that this is connected somehow, but it is just connected in our heads. 

Same thing happened to me. I was smoking weed almost every day for the past 4-5 months...lately I was feeling more and more clumsy, confused and disoriented at times so I decided to quit. It's now been 3 days and I'm feeling a lot better than day 1. After the first 20 hours I was feeling like c**p, tired and with a strange headache, but when I saw my girlfriend I still wanted to have sex despite those things.But when we got to it I came very quickly during foreplay...just a few strokes and it was over...didn't even realise how it happened. It freaked me out but I knew it had something to do with the pot because I was familiar with her and I didn't have any problems in the past.. You re lucky it's your gf and not some strange girl, I'm sure she'll understand. The human body does some freaky stuff during weed detox..try to excercise and drink a lot of water for a few days and lay of the marijuana completely. Oh, and if you have sex again without having smoked any weed please let me know if things (and by things I mean time) have returned to normal for you. Since I'm out of town on holiday I can't have sex to see for myself for a few more days and it's eating me alive cheers

PS. You should see all these symptoms like they re all just psysical, don't let it go to your head and get personal..works for me so far :-)

This is somewhat normal for heavy smokers who stop suddenly. I experience the same thing everytime I quit smoking (I just wish I could STAY off it for good) but just give it a few days to a week, and the premature ejaculation will go away. What's wierd for me is that I cum without even getting hard! That's how premature mine can be when I stop smoking pot. So, sex would be out of the question for the first few days for me, but I actually learned recently how to control it, and even get hard, when normally I would cum soft. But dont worry it goes away after a few days and then your sex life will be even more normal than it ever was.

My theory behind why this happens is that Marijuana is a sexual drug (and I know i'm right about this) so figure if you do it all the time and then stop, you are gonna have some problems with sex, mainly gettign hard and lasting. Once the drug is out of your system, your sex life will be back to normal.

Hope I've helped.

So I'm experiencing the same thing. However, the last time I smoked weed was about 2 weeks ago I'd guess and I never really have had much trouble quitting. That said... two weeks later, I'm still feeling the effects. I clocked myself at going after only 1:20. This sucks cause before I'd NEVER had an issue with this kinda thing, quite the opposite actually (before I smoked weed too). I'm kinda worried that maybe this is a lasting thing?!?! 2 weeks seems much longer than others' experiences. Throw on top of that that before the time I smoked two weeks ago, I had quit for a couple weeks before that as well. During my little "relapse" I really didn't smoke that much either?!?! So why am I having lasting PE effects when there technically should be very little to no weed chemicals left in my body?!
Thanks.

I have had the same problem, but there is something else to it. have noticed that when ejaculate while stoned, I tend to have pretty hefty loads. But since I have quit, almost nothing comes out anymore. What is the deal with this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Hitting the two week mark(quitting) as well...before I'd go 20-60min solid. But after quitting I've encoutered 20-120sec sessions...shameful really. Does anyone have a "scientific" explanation for this? Other that resuming my favorite pastime how can I over "cum" this involuntary speed race???

You've heard that antidepressants are sometimes prescribed for premature ejaculation? I think pot and alcohol act the same way. When I drank allot I used to last 5-10 minutes. Since I've quit drinking I last about 10-20 seconds.  I've heard other guys say that they last longer when they've had a few drinks.

There are scientific explanation, antidepressants "are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs. Such medications include popular drug brand names like Prozac, Zoloft, or Paxil."

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

really glad to see this on the internet, it's page rank 1, i go through stages of smoking every morning and evening for a month, then just don't smoke for about a week, during that week i last for 2mins if i'm lucky, where as when i'm high i can last for a good 60mins... just makes me feel like i'm useless :S

Yes. Same here. Smoked practically every Day, most of the time multiple times a day for about 4-5 years. Quit smoking about 3 weeks ago and never had a problem lasting before now. Used to be that I took too long sometimes and had to finish myself off cuz the girl was done. I went without sex for a long long time and recently quit smoking weed/got healthier in a variety of ways. Now, Seriously like 1-2 minutes if I continuously go at it. It's crazy and it sucks. I'm thinking maybe has something to do with re-sensitizing. Weed is a numbing drug in my experience so maybe this is just a phase of getting used to "normal" sexual feelings again? I don't know just throwing some ideas out

Same thing happens to me and its a relief to know other people are experiencing that too. I have tried sprays that are supposed to delay your ejaculation but it just doesnt work. If I want to have a proper sex night with my girlfriend I have to toke 30 minutes prior our intercourse. I think marijuana should be prescribed to people suffering from premature ejaculation. Quite frustrating issue.

it has been 4 month since i quit and the PE is worse than ever

I came quickly before i smoked regularly and while exersising often. 

I smoked heavily and didn't exersie and it brought my testosterone down, and took forever to cum and wasn't consistently good sex.

Now, I exersie very often and smoke regularly but much less quantity as before, and i feel that i now have consistent errections and last for an ideal length. 

From this i have concluded that if you exersie regularly and keep your body strong, while smoking (i vape) even like .2gs a day average you can avoid premature ejactulation and don't have to worry about not having a strong enjoyable errection. 

how this helps, just my expirences.